Wednesday, March 06, 2013

More time spent

My Best Friend and My Best Friend Too ©She's Full of Scrap,
As Time goes By ©GD COLLAB*, Friends and Family ©jennck designs,
template by The Cluster Queen
Other than when we were actually vacationing, I think 2001 was the one year when Pan and I could spend a lot of time at the parks together. While I do enjoy them by myself, it is always more fun when you have someone to share the time with. And no one can enjoy the theme parks as much as Pan except for, maybe, a child. But then that is why he is Pan.
 
*including but not limited to: Andrea Gold, Anna Anastasova, Created by Jill, Dancing Princess Designs, Digi Deborah's Designs, Helena Monteiro Designs, HK Designs, Holly Ann Swartz, Keep In Touch design, Maria Designs, Outside the Box Design Studio, precepts & promises, Rossi Designs, Scrap N Sassy Designs, Simply You, Simply Me Designs, Studio 4, Sweet Made Inc., Tricia Curtis Designs

No comments: