Saturday, March 09, 2013

Frog Jerky

Escape ©Dancing Princess Designs & Simply You Simply Me, Merlot at Midnight ©Michelle Swadling,
Project 2012: April ©Connie Prince, template by BusyBee Designs
     On the phone with my sister, Bug, a couple of weeks ago (how is that not unusual?) Had her on the speaker phone as I was trying out a script she had written and didn't want to take the time to go find my bluetooth. When we finished with the script, I took the phone with me to watch Pan play his video game but neglected (probably on purpose) to take it off speaker.
     Suddenly we hear her telling the puppy to give her what was in his mouth... "Ugh, yuck," we hear, "It's a dried up frog." Pan started silently laughing and when Bug & I got off the phone, he turned to me and said "Frog Jerky."

No comments: