Saturday, January 29, 2011

Project 365 Week 4

Day 22

The macro project for this week was one of water.

Day 23

I find it interesting to note that over the years my employers seemed to be fascinated with my interest in Star Trek. One of my first employers bought me this shuttle craft radio/alarm clock.

Day 24

Kfkap has been utterly annoying this week. Payback is sweet revenge, especially when several times this week he found himself an unwilling partner to my photography efforts.

Day 25

This was especially satisfying to take a picture of as he had been asleep. Bwah ha ha ha ha ha.....

Day 26

One of the numerous television/cable remotes floating around the house. Actually this pretty much stays put in the bedroom.

Day 27

One of the tiny planters (maybe an 1 1/2" tall)that the Princess painted when she was about 5. Oh my, I just realized that was 7 years ago.

Day 28

Ant what better way to end the week than with a close-up of a corner of a favored picture of Scamp's family wedding picture.

3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

really great macro pictures. Love the water.

Harvey said...

What I notice about the remote is that all the printing on the buttons is still clear & crisp.

Popular buttons are worn clean on ours.

Unknown said...

The cat keeps this on clean. But if you look closely there is some str ay cat food crumbs on it. ;)