Saturday, January 08, 2011

Project 365 Week 1

I'm really going to try this time to complete the 365 project. This time in macro. Hopefully, cross my fingers, etc., etc.

Day 1

My new Keurig coffee machine.

Day 2

A trunk Christmas party. Since Indy and his mom were not with us at Christmas, we celebrated it out of the back of her suv when we dropped the princess off.

Day 3

New Foodsaver. Santa Pan was good to me this year.

Day 4

Christmas gift from some very good friends... A Scentsy Marine warmer and scented wax.

Day 5

This is for my sisters to guess. One should know what this is, as I explained it to her. The other, maybe.... ;P

Day 6

Another test for my sisters. Can you figure it out?

Day 7

A dragon candle holder. The candle sits behind the eyes making them flicker and wink.

For those who just have to know. Day five is for pulling oven racks out so you don't burn yourself. Day six is for lifting cookie sheets and shallow pans out of the oven instead of using an oven mitt.

4 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Great pics for the week. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wishing you the best as you have a go at 365 again. It can be hard sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!!! Glad to have found another 365er! :)

Intense Magic said...

Great photos! Love them all. I have a photo of my Keurig and my scentsy warmer in my project as well LOL Best of luck with keeping it going!!

Carl Karlowski said...

The dragon picture looks like a Matchless Grove creation by Jason Chistoble. Don't break it. There are a lot of people on my Facebook page, Matchless Grove and Jason Christoble, who would love to have it.