Saturday, February 05, 2011

Project 365 Week 5

Day 29

Any guesses, any takers? Hint: after his accident.

Day 30

Shake it up. A flashlight that runs on being shaken. Nice to have around when you realize you have run out of batteries.

Day 31

The coaster that graces my computer room. A beloved gift from my daughter and grandchildren several years ago.

Day 32

One of the Project 52 challenges was saturation. I could not believe how lacking in color my home is. Luckily this "gingerbread cookie" by Indy was on the side of my fridge. He did it in preschool several years ago and I STILL have it.

Day 33

Won't the Princess be thrilled and surprised when she gets this. A friend/co-worker had bought it a couple of months ago and just found out it is too small. Lucky Princess.

Day 34

The other Project 52 challenge was to get up close to an object. Well that is the whole point of macro's right? Except this time so close you had to guess what it was. This was one of the items I was toying with. It's a crown from a Tinkerbell party collection the Bug sent me years and years ago for my birthday (yep, I'm a pack rat).

Day 35

This month Star Wars Clone Wars Legos (talk about a mouth full) by Traveler's Tales is suppose to come out for the various game systems. Need to dust of the controller and get ready. I hear tell they are coming out with another in May.... Pirates of the Caribbean.

2 comments:

vw bug said...

You got me sis... I had no clue that was Luke Skywalker.

Yin said...

Hi Tink! Nice to have you at my blog after I finally blogged! Thanks for the vote of confidence about my renovations and turning it into our own lived-in space eventually. We are enjoying it a lot! Unfortunately Jared is somewhat attention-deficited and after doing up the 3D living room, he got bored and refused to do the bed room plans in 3D... this 12 year old is talented alright but will need to catch up in the hardwork department! Your living room will have to wait, haha! I kind of remember that I was going to send you links to the album template I did for my dh, but you could not find my email add? Sorry I never got back to you. You can actually find my email add at the header area of my Yin Designs Blog. Anyways, it is "yindgs at yahoo dot com dot sg". Email me! Just saw that you've started the Project 365 and have been taking interesting photos for 5 weeks now, fantastic!! I have not had the guts to start another 365 after the one I completed in 2009. Keep going, you'll love what you get at the end of the year! I have decided to do a monthly template for 2011, while 2010 album (yet to complete) will be a collection of 'stories'. Simply love recording and documenting, so simple or less is more!