Saturday, February 26, 2011

Project 365 Week 8

Wow. Look at this week 8. Two months. Patting myself on the back, LOL.

Day 50

This week's P52 was "spot of color". That's it. No explanation just using the old noggin. Mine happens to be a bit of red piping and gold buttons on a field of blue. Bet you can guess what it is too, can't you? Just call me a proud mom.

Day 51

My grandfather's martini set. Now it is just for show. But pretty cool, huh?

Day 52

A shot glass from Germany sitting in a zarf holding cocktail umbrellas.

Day 53

A mini zen garden on a shadow box shelf in my computer room.

Day 54

Fabric that I considered for Indy's viking clothes.

Day 55

This is what he will end up with. I just noticed it looks a lot like a Qui Gon's outfit. I wonder if he will see the resemblance?

Day 56

Shelf number two of the china cabinet. Opposite side of the martini set is my oriental plates, bowls and chopsticks, along with a wedding picture.

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

congrats on makig it 2 months. Only 10 to go :)

I love looking at your pictures. they all seem to tell a story.

thanks for sharing :)