Saturday, February 12, 2011

Project 365 Week 6

Day 36

Godiva chocolate chips. The Gotta Pixel macro challenge this week was candy.

Day 37

The project 52 challenge at Gotta Pixel was "10 minutes from home." Ten minutes from my house and you run into the Geek Squad.

Day 38

I'm going to be doing a bit of china cabinet diving this week and next. When I took this picture, I realized I have quite a few unique items being stored here. I have a matching "Her Ladyship" coffee cup as well. They were a gift from Pan's sister.

Day 39

Hiding behind some china, I found a Mickey Mouse souvenir that we picked up about 20 years ago.

Day 40

Most people get bronzed baby shoes to remember their children or grandchildren's infancy with. My daughter-in-law and son made a molding of Ballerina's fist and made glass replicas.

Day 41

I don't recall where this tiny sand painting jar came from. Probably my brother-in-law. It only stands about 1 1/2" tall but the picture is very detailed.

Day 42

Okay, my wine glasses have a wardrobe. This is one of their shoes. Very springtime, don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those chocolates look yummy!!
What a neat idea about the little one's fist!! We just did the shoes here.