Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Salesperson Fears!

Mon 10/12 Blog Prompt: Today is National Salesperson Day. Did you ever get treated especially nice by a salesperson? If so what did they do that was so special?

I get treated especially nice by salespeople all week. I work with three of them and manage their commission sheets. For some reason, people who think you control their money tend to be nicer to you, LOL. Just kidding, they would be nice regardless. I think most salespeople who work around here are pretty nice. Always helpful and courteous.

Tues 10/13 Blog Prompt: Today is National Face Your Fears Day. What are you most afraid of and why?

Strange that this should come up just a week after I had to face my greatest fear. A needle. I don't know why I have such a phobia about them, but I do. And it is just medical type needles. My blood pressure will drop and I will pass out.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

My hubby had to get blood work done the other day and I thought he would pass out. He hates needles too. At least I know he will never shoot up drugs! LOL