Thursday, October 08, 2009

A Reading Post

Thurs 10/8 Blog Prompt: Where is your favorite place to read and why?

This is easy... everywhere. Doesn't matter. At the table, on the couch, in bed, in the car, taking a bath. If it's a book and it's in my hands, I'll be reading it. Right now, I have one on the table to read while I eat. One on the couch to browse through during commercials. One in the bathroom. The one I have in the bedroom is a knitting dictionary which I browse through when I don't understand something I am suppose to be doing.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

You are like my husband. He can read any where and has books all over the house.

Glynis said...

Yep. I'm rarely caught without a book. I've actually started to enjoy the moments when I'm waiting for the kids...at school, at piano lessons...because I get just a few precious moments to read.

loonyhiker said...

I forgot the bathroom! That used to be the only place I had peace when my kids were little!