Thursday, October 01, 2009

First Class Conversations

Thurs 10/1 : You're taking a business trip and, as luck would have it, you're upgraded to first class—something you've never done before. As you sit down in your new, more comfortable chair, you notice that the person sitting next to you is a famous musician. Who is it and what do you talk about?

This is a toughie as music has never been my forte. And if you are talking about a musician as someone who actually plays a musical instrument, then I am really lost. Although Meatloaf plays a musical instrument doesn't he? And he is such an interesting person. Small talk really, if I ventured to talk at all. What book he is reading. What his favorite television show or movie is. Does he have children. If so, how did he respond to being a parent.

Pretty much the same thing I would talk about to a perfect stranger sitting next to me, because that is what he would be.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Yes, Meatloaf would be an interesting person to talk to.

loonyhiker said...

I would have to ask him how he came up with "Meatloaf." LOL

Mrs. Who said...

Crazily, I'd like to talk to Gene Simmons. After watching 'Family Jewels' a few times, I'm simply amazed at the person he really is. I would never have guessed.