Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wake Up, It's Sunday

It has been a dreary day. Muggy, hazy and foggy all rolled into one. A good day to stay indoors and relax. But that was not to be as just as Indy and I got into a comfortable snuggle under the covers, Bug called. After that it just wasn't the same. His mom came in to give him a good-bye kiss, then I decided he needed some cold medicine as he is pretty stuffed up.

Pan, Indy and I did finally get out of the house and headed over to Home Depot for new doorknobs for the front and back doors. There's nothing wrong with the ones we have except we have lost the key to the deadbolt on the back door and can't get out.

While there he picked up some wire to redo the surround sound through the walls. Gosh is he handy or what? (I'll get some pictures of the mantle he built after we get it painted.) The we headed over to Target for a cheap dvd player (you would think we could get one of the dozens we have here working) and a sheet to hang on the wall. Santa brought the kids a dvd projector for Christmas to set up a "drive-in" theater in the backyard for them and their friends. But we want to check out first. Guess tonight will be a family movie night. Will have to think of a good movie to watch. Wonder if I can talk them into "Tin Man" or "The 10th Kingdom" again...

Well, it's getting onto suppertime down my way. I'm thinking a steak salad may be in order as I have leftover steak from last night. But before I leave you, the two pages below are part of Indy's mini "I am 4 years old" ABC album. That's my sil running neck-in-neck with Indy. Gotta Pixel's Wacky Wednesday is giving away two templates each week.

Brenda Miller (template); DigiDiva (Homemade Memories); Font: Summertime

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hello darlin'!!! I'm AWAKE, I AM AWAKE! Finally have ALL of my files back and NOW, it's gonna be madness for a bit while I play "catch up"!!! Hmmmmm ... do we REALLY ever catch up?

MORE lovely layouts to behold! You are AMAZING girlfriend as I struggle getting one together without running into the next day! I have started collecting templates and I SO hope it gives me the BOOST I need to start scrapping!

LOVE the Auntie Runs and Batman layouts - BEAUTIFUL and LOVELY clean lines, just the way I like them!

Wishing you a GORGEOUS week ahead sweetie and if you don't see my ugly face over here this week, you'll know I am doing my VERY best to get caught up!!!

Love and hugs,
Linda *hearts*