Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Monday Already?

Something happened this weekend to really put a damper on my days. Suffice it to say that I bought something online for my sister, password protected it and put it in a special folder in my 4shared account and I actually had someone write wanting the password. That just tells me I can't do anything online for family and get it to them immediately without others taking what they want.

Okay enough ranting, I guess. So how was your weekend? Otherwise, mine was good. We had company on Saturday and watch "Indiana Jone and the Crystal Skull." Last night we tacked a sheet up to the wall to try out the projector we got for the kids so that we could set up a drive/walk-in theater in the backyard for them (invitation only, lol). We watched "Bridge to Terebithia" and I can't remember a more depressing movie. I was under the impression that it was a fantasy. There was some, but not much.

Okay, dishonest people and a depressing movie... Guess my weekend wasn't all that great.

Brenda Miller (template); DigiDiva (Homemade Memories); Font: Summertime

2 comments:

Mrs. Who said...

How do we show someone we love them? By taking their picture when they're crying...love that picture!

Unknown said...

Tink, this is going to be ONE incredible album girlfriend!!! I LOVE the ALPHABET theme going on and the FABULOUS array of photos you are scrapping!

Are you going to have this made into a photobook upon completion? I've yet to do one and I admire the fact that you are "gettin' 'er done"!

KUDOS!

XOXO
Linda :)