Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday's Tribulations

To be honest there were no tribulations today; not even any "see me's" from the boss. Everyone hates to get one of those notes on your desk first thing because it usually means you messed something up. For me it usually means he is going to change the way I do things once again.

But none of those today. I got my work done by noon and went to lunch with a friend to hear about her trip to see her brand new granddaughter. She forgot to bring pictures in so I will have to rap her upside the head on Thursday to see them. (Or refuse to include her in payroll, lol).

Picked the Princess up from school and she is in the living room doing her homework now. I think I will go see if we can turn off the cartoons and put in Charmed. She wants to see the episode where Phoebe turns into a mermaid.

Tootles till later.

Scraplift of SouthAfrican's "Splash"; template by kaledain; Flights of Fancy kit by Cherie Shields

No comments: