Friday, January 23, 2009

It's award time again

And this time it comes from a very special person and teacher, Pat of Loonyhiker. She is the mainstay of the blog prompts. The boss, the top dog. Thanks Pat for thinking of me.

Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs ( if you haven't got 10 on your list, it really doesn't matter)which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Ten, huh? It is been such a while since I have blogged I am not sure who is still around (and I just gave an award out last week.)

But for a starters, how about:

1. Tammy of Personalized Creations. She has been a might be busy these days and I can't think of anyone who is better deserving. With a daring spirit and umpteen jobs, I wish I could be more like her.

2. I'm going out on a limb here, but I think I will nominate my sister, yet again. Bug over at One Happy Dog Speaks has been dealing with no sleep, every "bug" that has been making its rounds and a child with asthma problems.

3. Then there's Sticks of From Chaos to Serendipity. A woman of extraordinary strength and resolve. A much better person than I can ever hope to be.

4. Beachcomber of Lunar Tide, whose sense of humor and way of writing will leave a smile on your face.

And for now, that's just about all I can come up with, although there are more, very worthy bloggers out there.

Template by Brenda Miller; Homemade Memories kit (c)Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs

The year in review: January - icicles; February - lunar eclipse; March - flowers in bloom; April - the squirrels come out in force; May - Pool opens; June - living at the pool; July - outdoor cooking; August - Quark's Bar in Vegas; September - on the beach with Pan's sister; October - Halloween; November - Thanksgiving and a Disney Extravaganza; December - Christmas

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

LOL no one has ever called me the boss or top dog before! Of course the names I've been called did relate to a mother dog though! I couldn't do the prompts without you and Tammy (and Glynis when she was here)!