Friday, February 01, 2008

Reliving a Tribulation

Fri 2/1 Blog Prompt: Feb. 2 is Groundhog Day. Do you remember that Bill Murray movie where he wakes up to the same day over and over? If it was you, describe the day you would want to repeat over and over.

I think I will take my cue from the Stargate SG-1 show based on Groundhog's Day. In it Jack and Teal'c had to relive the same day over and over again. They learned pottery, golfing, a foreign language and in general had fun, although some parts were really frustrating.

I think I would start learning Latin again and possibly German. I would become proficient with my camera. Maybe even learn how to draw. That would be a miracle. And wouldn't it be funny when it suddenly stopped and you had all this knowledge and no one could figure it out?

Template by Trish H. Designs; Vintage Valentine kit (c)Derek M. Designs; Font: Marilyn

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Sounds like a fun day! I love learning new things!