Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tribulations of the Blahs

I just can't seem to get going on anything these days. Not for very long anyway. Well except maybe finishing the new Harry Potter book, but I read it on the way to and from visiting Pan's family on Saturday.

I know I am getting older (51 next month); but I really am not getting the normal aches and pains one associates with age, it's my hair. It's driving me nuts and I really need to get it cut. Only thing, once I start I have to have it cut every 3 weeks and that can get a bit pricey. I have hair to die for, waist long, thick, silky, luxurious, black brown with a tad of silver flittering through. And yep, it is going to be the death of me. With it this long it gets in the way, no matter how I try to put it up. It is hard to wash (takes at least an hour) and takes forever to dry. But the worse is when I am trying to sleep. Putting it up gives me headaches and leaving it down it is all over the place, including my ears, eyes, nose and mouth.

Also I seem to be just roaming from one thing to another without ever really spending time doing one thing. At least since the surgery. I just seem to have the Blahs. Maybe soon I will get over them and set out on a journey of exploration to share. Until then, how about a scrapbook page I actually did finish:




Template, (c) Misty Cato, Treasures to Scrap
Day Dreams kit, (c) Carrie Stephens, Scrapbook-Bytes
Shine On brush, (c) Lynn Grieveson, Digital Designers
Compass brush, (c) Katie Pertiet, Digital Designers
Circle Grunge brushes & Watch frame brush, (c) Kellie Mize, Digital Designers

No comments: