Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Long and Lazy Tribulation

Haven't been posting much. Don't really know why. Lazy, maybe.... Or just a reaction from the surgery. Just can't seem to get into anything this last week. Blogging, scrapbooking, cross stitching or even crossword puzzles. I just kind of float from one thing to another, not really completing anything. Except the dishes, LOL.

I really have no reason not to go back to work, but I left with the indication that it might be 2 weeks so got nearly 2 weeks worth of work done before I left. I really was going to go in this morning. I didn't sleep well last night. It was the first night I went without the pain medication. Oh I have some, it was only suppose to last me two days and nearly two weeks later I still have half a bottle. So after getting to sleep after 2 a.m., I decided I wasn't going in this morning either. Of course, I woke at 7:30 a.m. to the sound of thunder and of rain pelting the skylight over the bed. Another excellent reason for staying home don't you think?

Maybe tomorrow I will go back in for an hour or two. Maybe.

3 comments:

Glynis said...

It can be hard to get anything really accomplished when you don't feel well. I hope you're back to normal soon!

loonyhiker said...

Each time I had surgery, I had energy issues because of the anesthesia. You might be also so don't be too concerned about not feeling like you want to do anything. Just let your body heal! Hope you get to feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a post-op lethargy Tink. Enjoy the rest whilst you can. Hope the recuperation all goes well for you.