Friday, July 20, 2007

Eight Random Tribulations

While not specifically tagging me on her blog, the bug called to tell me I was tagged. (Talk about tribulations.) Anyhow, I guess I am suppose to tell you eight random things about myself.

1. I ran out of the house naked when I was little. I think I was in trouble.
2. I talked ddpup into helping me paint the trailer we were temporarily living in with turpentine. I definitely was in trouble.
3. I once put my favorite shirt over a lamp to create a fairytale mood and forgot about it when mom called us to lunch. It started smoking and mom called the fire department. Boy was I in trouble.
4. When we lived in Arkansas, mom, ddpup and I would lay out on the lawn and name the constellations. Didn't get in trouble for that.
5. I wouldn't finish my classwork in first grade so I wouldn't have to go on the playground.
6. In California, I had a choice for my birthday. A small telescope that I could take home immediately or wait for the bigger one. I waited.
7. Soon after getting my driver's license, ddpup, a friend and I were driving on the base in Illinois, when a mouse jumped out of the wiper well. Scared the tribulations out of me.
8. When my ex failed his journeyman's test the first time, he brought the test home and read the questions out to me. I got them all right.

It's up to you if you want to do this random 8 meme.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number 7 totally freaked me out Tink because I'm terrified of mice. And as for Number 8...well all I can say is, no wonder he became your ex.