Friday, September 17, 2010

It's been a while

since I have worked full time. But it will re-enforce why I like part time so much better, LOL. It has not been a hard or busy week. Just different. Next week will be back to the same ole, same ole.

Except now I am taking medicine to supplement my thyroid hormone output. And since I have to take it an hour before breakfast and because I work out several days a week at 7 a.m., I have set my alarm for 5, reach for the pills and glass of water on my beside table. Take it and turn back over for another hour of sleep (thanks for the suggestion, mom).

I was on the phone with my little man the other night. It was late, late, late. I don't think his mother realized he was still on the phone, maybe she did, probably. But along the way our conversation about floating on clouds took a turn.

Indy (whispering): Shhhh, Tink.
Tink: What's going on?
Indy (whispering): Be quiet Tink, mommy will hear you.
Tink (whispering): What are you doing Indy?
Indy (whispering): Spying on mommy and her boyfriend.
Tink (whispering): You are going to get caught.
Indy (whispering): Not if you be quiet.
Tink (whispering): You are going to get in so much trouble.
Indy (whispering): Shhhhh.
Mommy (loudly): Indy get back in bed and close the door.
Indy (coyingly): Mommy, I need a glass of water.

1 comment:

Beachcomber said...

Working full-time is hard. I like part-time or no-time work. LOL Cute story about Indy. I like your new blog design. Nice to see you blogging again.