Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm slipping away

Actually it seems more like I'm slipping into old habits. There really is a reason I haven't posted much the last couple of days. Work has something to do with it, LOL. I've been working a little more lately than normal, but hopefully next week I'll be back into the routine I'm familiar with and really like.

Also I have been doing posts for my sister, the Bug's other blog: Insights of 2 Scrappy Sisters. It was born of the idea that she had of having a place where the answers to all the questions regarding scrapping, paintshop pro and photos she has asked me over the years could be put down. She asks the questions, I write the posts. I know there are people out there who are much more knowledgeable, but apparently the Bug likes the way I explain it to her. Must be all that sighing and exasperation she hears in my voice, LOL. Anyway, you are welcome to check it out. That is where I am posting almost all my layouts now, using this one for my photos and occasionally special layouts like the brag book I am trying to make for the Princess.

Until next time.....

No comments: