Friday, August 27, 2010

Some Little Thought

Got so wrapped up yesterday between Curves, work, the Wii workout and writing a post for the other blog, that I dang near forgot this one. I remembered around 10 p.m., but was so exhausted that I just headed to bed knowing I would get something out this morning.

I think one of the reasons I find it hard to think of something to post is that the kids are gone. Been gone a year now so we don't really keep in touch like we did the first couple of months they were gone. And when they are here, who wants to blog, right? Still with just Pan and I there just isn't enough going on that is of interest.

Well, we did get a 3D television. Pretty cool. We have taken to watching the PGA Masters as it is the only thing in 3D on tv. And we do have two movies and a documentary in 3D. Can't wait for the others to start coming out. I would really love to get "Journey to the Center of the Earth" in "real" 3D. Not so sure about "Clash of the Titans" as I understand that it wasn't filmed in 3D but converted later. Have to see. And now "Avatar". Okay I know it was suppose to be good movie, but they are being ridiculous about it. Gotta squeeze it for every little penny, I guess. Makes me think it didn't fair as well as it has been made out to.

Then again, what do I really know. LOL.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

We are shopping for a new TV and can't decide whether we want plasma or LED and what brand. I hope you enjoy your new TV!

Harvey said...

Not sure I'm all that excited about 3D TV. Figure maybe I'll wait for holographic-projector technology to be perfected and go with that.