Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh, it's Ladies' Night, oh what a night

Don't know what I should title this. Especially since this will probably be nothing more than a bunch of rambling statements.

Tonight is the Ladies' Night meet and we are meeting for dinner at one of my favorite Japanese restaurants. Shrimp, veggies and steamed rice, here I come. Yummy. Pan gets to have pizza. Hey, don't look at me.. He picked it out.

One of the hard things about trying to take pictures while you are on the road, it making sure you can get it before you are past it. Pan just wasn't going to stop every 15-20 minutes for me to get pictures. So I had to figure out how to get them, while heading down the road at 70 miles an hour. I took a lot of pictures. Tons and only a few really make the cut. I do like how the old barn is nestled in among the trees on this one. One that I nearly didn't get.

No comments: