Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just a rainy day

and all's quiet on the homefront. The company we were expecting bowed out due to weather, so I could have waited until this afternoon to do my workout on the Wii. But at least it is behind me and not looming in front of me. Ten minutes of yoga, 30 minutes of aerobics (mainly running, but got to throw in some punches, hoops and steps too), then 10 more minutes of yoga. Nice thing is I don't think about anything while I'm working out except the workout. No worries, no problems. Though I have also been doing some of the golf swings and decided I need to get the golf club attachment. Maybe I can talk Pan into heading to Best Buy this weekend.

Here's another house hidden in the foliage.

1 comment:

Beachcomber said...

Nice to see you posting again. Sounds like you have a good fitness routine going. A raining day is a good day to do the Wii.