Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh what a night!

Soma and I sat together at the end, just in case we wanted to go with a bottle of wine. She ordered the filet, I got double portions of the shrimp and we went back and forth from each other's plates. I may just have to go with the filet next time. Melted in your mouth it was so tender.

Afterwards, it was decided we would head over to England's house for another glass of wine (btw we decided against the bottle at the restaurant, this time). Soma, England and Di rode with me and we stopped at our favorite wine store for the wine. I got an excellent chianti and Soma picked up a very smooth chardonny.

After a lot of interesting conversations, we finally broke up our little party around 10:30 p.m. I so look forward to the nights out with girls.

As for the photo, can you imagine what this house must have looked like when it was first built? I would have loved to have found out when it was built. What do you think? The 30's, the 70's?

No comments: