Thursday, August 19, 2010

One of those days

Got up, got dressed, ate breakfast and got out of the house by 7 a.m. and to Curves shortly thereafter. Managed my 30 minute workout without dying. But that's where it ended.

I lost my earbud for my bluetooth. Looked everywhere for it. Finally found it in the kleenex box on my floorboard. Jumping up and down for joy, til I realized I couldn't remember where I put my glasses. Found them in the cup holder next to me. Now all I had to do was start the car... reached to turn it on and the keys were not in place. Dang, what did I do with them? They, at least, were in a place they should be... my purse. Car is started, I back up and head out of the parking lot and turn left at the street when I should have turned right. And this is where it ended.

Got to work before 8 a.m. Payroll finished. "See me's" taken care of, tickets entered. Deposits entered. Calls made. Research completed and out the door by 11:30 a.m. and headed for home, sweet, home. Of course, we still have the rest of the day and something else may go wrong. But I'm hoping not

Just a barn I saw on a back road in Mississippi.

1 comment:

Yin said...

Hi Tink!! It's Yin!! Saw your message in my comments a week or more ago, so nice to hear from you!! Been working too hard lately and did not want to come by unless I had time to leave you a nice long satisfying message :) Today I had One of Those Days where we got out of the house (on a sat) by 7:30, to bring Jared to an Award Ceremony (an 45 mins drive away)where he received a silver award at a National Science Olympiad comepetition, we are so proud of him... we were home by 11:30 am, where I popped a cold pill and sank into bed and only woke at 3:30pm! I had time (and the house to myself) to clear all the housework and dye my hair and then off to an old friends' place for a wonderful dinner, and now home to spend leisure time online! Glad to see around your blog that you're well and more of your family too! Do you still do those daily prompts? Loved to read about your thoughts through those prompts :) You take care!! Yin