Thursday, January 14, 2010

Organizational skills

Thurs 1/14 Blog Prompt: Today is Organize Your Home Day. What could you do today that would help organize your home. How will you organize this stuff?

If I'm going to be perfectly honest (and I shall), my best bet would be just to hire someone to show me how to be organized. What I really would like is some of the dvd/Blu Ray cases like my sister has, but I would need a minimum of 10 and that is just getting a bit pricey at this time. (Guess we could stop buying dvds and blu rays... Not, lol),

But if I am going to do it today, then I probably should start by going through some of my lower kitchen cabinets and throwing out whatever I haven't used in the last couple of years. That would definitely free up some space so that I could more effectively arrange what I do keep. It will have to wait until tomorrow though, as I have to go to work today.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

When you get done with your cabinets, come do mine! My problem is that I hate to get rid of anything. As soon as I do, the next day/week, I will wish I had whatever I have gotten rid of.