Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A list of 10

Wed 1/13 Blog Prompt: List the Top 10 products you use.

1. Clorox Clean-Up. I use it to clean my porcelain coated dutch oven, the counter tops, the floors, etc.
2. Pantene shampoo. I'm not real picky about the shampoo I use, but I do tend to pick up Pantene when I have to buy it.
3. Dawn dish detergent. Just like it best.
4. Cascade dishwasher detergent. Easiest to find.
5. Dial soap. Like the fresh, squeaky clean feel after showering.
6. Tide clothes detergent. Recommended for our he washing machine.
7. Arm & Hammer toothpaste. Same reason as I like Dial soap. Fresh feeling.
8. GE light bulbs. Find they normally last longer.
9. Carbona Clean It stainless steel cleaner. Because nearly all my appliances are stainless steel.
10. Lysol Concentrate. Love the smell.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

My hubby would love to have stainless steel appliances! I will look for Clorox Cleanup next time I'm at the store.