Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All that's hard

Tues 1/12 Blog Prompt: Today is Work Harder Day. What is something you would like to work harder at and why?

Getting back into cross stitch. I love to cross stitch and really need to find the threads and beads to finish the angel I started for my mother. I tend to change the patterns somewhat making them very definitely mine. Besides I think Nuke wants a cross stitch piece too, as he mentioned I should strive to get back into it.

Of course, I should be saying something along the lines of I need to work harder at cleaning house (my bane in life), but lately with the kids gone, new furniture and a new dishwasher, it seems to be taken care of. Though I would take a messy house any day, just to have the kids here.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I used to do tons of cross stitch until my eyesight got worse. Maybe someday I will be able to visit you and give you the tons of cross stitch thread that I have!