Friday, January 15, 2010

Make a Wish Upon a Star

Fri 1/15 Blog Prompt: Today is Make Your Dreams Come True Day. What is a dream that you wish would come true?

That is a two edged sword, because I would wish for the kids to be here, but I have gotten so use to having my house to myself (along with Pan, of course). So I guess my wish would be that my daughter hurry and get her nursing degree and move back here so that she and the kids are closer to home. And I wish that Scamp and family would visit again real soon, I miss them so much.

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Maybe it would be better if your kids just lived closer rather than with you! :) I know you must miss them.

ArtcTrish said...

hey lady! I know- long time no see... Guess you could say my dream came true. I am teaching drama and getting paid to direct and I LOVE it! But it keeps me from keeping up with my peeps that aren't on FB. Hope you are well!

Lemon Stand said...

This reminds me that I wished upon a star just before Christmas... And got World Peace... sort of. :) Guess that will have to be a story for my next post.

Swamp Willow said...

We're two away from having the house to ourselves...it can be good and sad at the same time.