Thursday, November 08, 2012

Time and Space

It has been a week since Halloween and I can't figure out just where the time has gone. Sometimes I feel like it just slows down to a crawl, but before I know it a week passes. Like now. And it has been a crazy mixed up week. I am sure everyone had been watching the news to see who would end up being president. I know Pan and I did. At least until I started falling asleep on the couch, so I had to wait until yesterday morning to find out.
 
Pan spent last weekend on Skype with the Princess trying to go over algebra with her. (another brain moment, did I cover this already?). Then yesterday she texted me to help her out with another problem. Hope I told her the right thing. I just don't remember that much about algebra anymore. Pan swears he is going to drag out his college math books and start boning up algebra, trig and calculus. I haven't seen them though. Maybe this weekend, right?

No comments: