Saturday, October 02, 2010

Why is it

That when one fingernail breaks they all start breaking? I just broke the last one on my left hand and Pan has the fingernail clippers with him. At this point I really ought to just clip them all and be done with it.

On another note, G & I went to the shark reef today and it was really interesting except neither one of us figured out how to use the audio. You know how they make you take pictures up against a green screen when you enter? Well I just figured they were out to get us both. Pan has already seen the pictures and laughed his head off, now just have to see what G's wife makes of them, lol. Fortunately she has a wonderful sense of humor.

Made it by the Titanic exhibit too. No photos allowed so had to stow my camera in a locker until finished. This time I asked how to use the audio. Lot of interesting artifacts and facts. When you enter, you get a boarding pass with the name of an actual person that was on the Titanic. At the end there is a wall with the names of the survivors from each class and crew with those who perished listed below. You were then to locate the name of your passenger on the list. Mine was a survivor.

If you get the chance you really need to see the exhibit. It is my understanding it will be at the Luxor for the next 10 years before they move it on.

Tonight we are headed to the Wayne Brady show at Planet Hollywood. I really liked him on Whose Line and am looking forward to seeing him live.

Ta ta till later.

No comments: