Wednesday, October 06, 2010

We made it back

and all in one piece. Our plane left Vegas at 1:50 Monday morning and with a 2 hour delay in Memphis, we landed at around 9 a.m. By that time I had been up for 28 hours and decided that if I was ever going to sleep at night, I needed to stay up, LOL. So walking around like a zombie (or someone who had to much to drink), I did manage to stay up until 9 that night.

This time around I really did enjoy my time in Vegas. I went to the shark reef exhibit at Mandalay Bay (where we were staying), & the Titanic exhibit at the Luxor next door. As you know we went to see the Wayne Brady show. We ate at the Golden Steer, the StripSteak and Batista's Hole in the Wall. My favorite steak was from the StripSteak, the most entertaining was Batista's.

All in all it was a good trip.

No comments: