Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I know I have been lax in posting and I need to be better about it. But it has truly been a strange summer. Too many ups and downs. Too many nights of bad dreams and lack of deep sleep. Too many worries about the future and too many thoughts of the past. I will try to do better. Really....

But I guess you are wondering about the title. Today marks 19 years of a glorious honeymoon that Pan and I have traveled together. It seems to be such a short time of space, but as I think back, I cannot with great clarity recall what it was like before. I think it is safe to say that I absolutely adore the man I married. More than Love (which I do love him), I count him as my best friend, my confidant, my shoulder to lean on and my sounding board. I happen to also LIKE him. Thank you, Pan, for this wonderful honeymoon of a marriage and I am looking forward to many more years together.

6 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh my SWEET friend!!! Have I not come at just the RIGHT moment after such a gap in time???

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to ONE incredible couple whom I have come to know and love via someone's VERY gifted writings!

Tink, I am SO thrilled for you and Pan and I hope that in another 11 years I will be quoting your words about Pan in reference to Robert.

As I reminisce back through many of our notes to each other back and forth, we TRULY do share many similarities and I am BLESSED to have found you and to come to know you and your PRECIOUS family! Sorry if that sounded redundant - just have to EMPHASIZE the fact!!!

You are such a BEAUTIFUL couple inside and out and I wish for you another 19 years as WONDERFUL as the past 19 ... and BEYOND, of course!

GORGEOUS layout - I'm such a LOVER of BLACK and WHITE!!!

Two more weeks until Joan's wedding and I've yet to buy a dress. Does that tell you something??? He, he ... other than the fact that I DON'T get out much, I've just been so listless and am really trying hard to feel better.

ROFL! You had my laughing out loud when you replied that you don't have an autoimmune disease unless that could be referenced to children and/or a husband!!! You are TOO funny girl and I LOVE your visits! You ALWAYS make me smile, chuckle or LAUGH!!! THANK YOU!

ENJOY your night together and I thank you for allowing ALL of us in SCRAPLAND a glimpse into the lives of some INCREDIBLE human beings!!!

Love ya girlie!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

loonyhiker said...

That is so sweet. I think that relationship with your husband is what makes a marriage last because that is what mine is like. We don't take our relationship for granted and that is what makes it work. Congratulations and I hope you have many more years of happiness together!

K2 Designs said...

Happy Anniversary Tink! I was just at Linda's blog so thought I would finally come check your's out! Hope you were spoiled by DH! Off to read.

Mrs. Who said...

How beautiful! Happy belated anniversary!

Yin said...

Happy belated anniversary! Not many in this world I think are as blessed as you both! Congratulations and many many more great years ahead and blessings through the current difficulties too.

Anonymous said...

aw, happy anniversary, a bit late!