Friday, May 03, 2013

Play with Leaves

King of the Wild ©designs by helly; Autumn Lullaby ©designs by helly; Template by Design by Dani
     I just finished reading Lain Ehmann's ebook, Scrap Your Story, and in one of the chapters was a challenge to use a quote. Normally I look through the pictures, then go find the quote, but since the Princess set up a pinterest account for me and one of things I "follow" are quotes, I started there. And when I saw this quote:
I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things...I play with leaves. I skip done the street and race against the wind.
from Leo Buscaglia, I knew just where the pictures were and how perfectly they would go with the quote. Finding the right template was a whole other story. The Bug finally helped me narrow it down to this one.

No comments: