Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Happy Birthday ddpuppies

More Than Words ©digi preserves; Template by Tinci Designs
     Born 55 years ago today in the little town of Ware, this amazing woman became my younger sister. For the next several decades, as military brats, we spent alot of time together, playing, studying and enjoying one another's company. She was my best friend and still is along with the addition of our baby sister. So ddpuppies, here is wishing you the very best of days and letting you know just how much I appreciate and love you for all you have done throughout the years and for always being there for me when I needed a friend, a confidant, a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen.
     Things I remember: getting hit on the head by your cast. You falling off a tricycle. Your believing my story of little people and helping me dig a house in the backyard for them.

No comments: