Friday, January 11, 2013

The Holidays are Over

 
Holidays are over and it is now time to start thinking about the future and get back into blogging again. Above is the Christmas gift Pan and I received from Nuke and MiLady. They composed the poem and designed the background (the white ferret represents Nuke, while the red bunny is MiLady) then had it painted (there is another word for it, but for the life of me I can't recall it right now).
 
There was some concern as to whether it would ever arrive. They sent it well before Christmas by priority mail. And, while I realize, they had insured it, something like this cannot be replaced easily. It finally made it a couple of days after Christmas, while we were at lunch (of course) and was sitting on the front stoop.
 
Tomorrow I will post a close-up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The artwork is called illumination and the writing style is calligraphy. We are glad you and Pan liked it!


Love,
Nuke & MiLady