Thursday, January 24, 2013

Commitments, Goals, Resolutions



Another year and I'm still late on my resolutions. This year no resolutions, but a commitment and a goal. And it should be one I can do. Keeping my diabetes under wraps. I was starting to slip last year and I definitely don't want to make a habit of it. But going through pictures, the only one I could find that didn't have a dozen pictures in it was of me and Indy at the beach. Thanks daughter (I think) for capturing this one. Yep we were taking a walk along the beach. So at least I was getting some exercise in. Funny how December seems to be the time I do the most walking.... Beaches, theme parks, visiting.
 
Though I did not include it on the page, one of my goals is to document my progress through scrapbooking. Maybe not everyday or even once a week, but at least once a month. And each will include a motivational picture from MotiveWeight.blogspot.com to keep me motivated.

No comments: