Saturday, April 09, 2011

Project 365 Week 14

Day 92
Last week's macro challenge (which I didn't do then) was black and white. This is what is on the inside of a coffee cup that was presented to Pan and I from his sister.

Day 93
Last week's P52 challenge (again I didn't do it then) was to break the rule of thirds. (I kind of like how this turned out)

Day 94
Back on track, this week's macro challenge... two of a kind. I chose to use two types of pins.

Day 95
This week's P52 challenge... repetition. Here you can find a close up of some crocheting, all in double crochet.

Day 96
The produce bag that I crocheted this week. Fun, easy, fast and now it needs to be lined. LOL.

Day 97
A fire or controlled burn. Pan and I went through a lot of areas like this recently.

Day 98
Leaning tower? Or quicksand? Maybe just a house not built level.

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

fantastic pictures. Love the leaning house and the umbrellas. Great job working with macro.