Saturday, April 02, 2011

Project 365 Week 13

Day 85
Some animules have it just too good. Kfkap has decided the bunk is his and to prove it sleeps with his head on the pillow and a book (albeit a phonebook) close at hand.

Day 86
Our little one (not so little anymore) got to visit for a couple of days. I imagine it wouldn't be much longer before snuggling next to Pan will be a taboo.

Day 87
The next morning it was who was faster... Indy or the camera. Looks like the camera won. But just barely.

Day 88
No More Pictures. Click.

Day 89
A time for goodbyes. I still miss him desperately. I really hope his father moves back so that we could see him more often. But I mustn't get my hopes up.

Day 90
The next day the clouds echoed my gloomy feelings. The house was soooo quiet. It always is, but more noticeable after Indy has been visiting.

Day 91
Such traitors, those clouds. I was still in thralls of depression and they appeared fluffy and white.

No comments: