Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Oh Wherefore art thou Candy?

Wed 11/4 - Today is National Candy Day. If you didn't have to worry about all the bad things candy stands for (fattening, sugar, bad for your teeth,etc.), what would you eat and how much?

Jelly Bellys, Candy Corn, Circus Peanuts (that sticky orange confection that melts in your mouth), Goetsh Caramels, are a few that would top my list of candy I would eat. But probably not much as they do not tend to set favorably upon my stomach. On those rare occasions when I do overindulge I usually end up regretting it.

2 comments:

Lemon Stand said...

Chocolate Covered Cherries... ;)

loonyhiker said...

I went to the Jelly Belly factory in CA last year and took their free tour. It was really cool! I loved learning about how they make the different colors and flavors. Of course getting the free sample at the end of the tour was great too!