Friday, November 06, 2009

Now where did I put that magazine?

Fri 11/6 Blog Prompt - Now that I've covered all the sweet things this week, tell me about the magazine you would be reading while eating your candy or donut. It's Magazine Day today.

Probably a knitting magazine right now. But there are several scrapbooking magazines within easy reach and a few Rachel Ray magazines. Soon though it will be photography magazines since I ordered a few subscriptions from the Princess and Indy for their school fundraiser. Can't wait to get those in and see if there is anything that will help me improve my photography.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

The problem with me and knitting magazines and I want to make everything in it. Unfortunately I don't have the skill or speed to do practically any of them. And while I'm still drooling over some of them, a new issue would come out! LOL