Tuesday, February 11, 2014

In production









Wouldn't you know it. I get to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and it is the site of a production. They were recording ads for the new Harry Potter stamps that were coming out that day from the U.S.P.S. I got a set and a set of prestamped envelopes. Daughter is the philatelist in the family so I guess I ought to make sure that they go to her in my will.
 
I heard there were people from the Harry Potter movies there, but I didn't see any. Then again, I really didn't go out of my way to look either. And while the area was crowded with crew and equipment, there were few tourist on hand at that hour of the morning to impede my way through.
Pan and I had made a quick stop over to Universal and got some pictures of the newest attraction being built... Diagon Alley. Can't wait to get back next year and see it.

No comments: