Saturday, March 05, 2011

Project 365 Week 9

Day 57

Nothing like barreling down the interstate at 70 miles an hour and snapping away. I love to get pictures of old house, rambling, ramshackle and just tumbling down. And I have worked hard at getting them from the car, as Pan is just not going to stop every time I want to take a picture. But then I'm just as anxious to get home myself.

Day 58

If you look carefully there is a house growing up in the middle of this copse of trees. Or is it the other way around? The trees are growing up around a deserted house.

Day 59

P52 challenge this week was lines. I chose siding. (It's a house thing).

Day 60

The macro challenge was faces. I really did not know that when I was teasing the Nuke and trying to take pictures as close as I could.

Day 61

There is a Cloud 365 project online. I don't participate, but I sure like looking at the pictures. Anyway, when I walked out this day and saw how surreal the clouds looked, it demanded a picture.

Day 62

Pan's grandmother was a painter. A very good one and we have dozens of her paintings waiting to be put back up. (We took them down when we were painting the walls.) She also painted a beach scene (which may be in key west) on this seashell.

Day 63

And not to let the artistic talent of the Princess get by, here is a boat she built 4 or 5 years ago. I know, I keep the strangest things, but just wait to see what I have planned for next week.

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

I guess I need to surf the net to find more project life/p365 sites to get more promts.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

I am SO impressed my friend! Uhm, my favorite is Day 66! LOL! Great still! :)

Have an lovely rest of the week and I understand y'all are enjoying some warm weather while we are storming out here in, not SO sunny, California! :P

BIG hugs ...