Saturday, March 19, 2011

Project 365 Week 11

I know, I'm running late. I got so caught up with getting my genealogy program up to day and trying to prepare for the kids, that I plumb forgot to post these. I'll try to do better next week ;)

Day 71

P52 Project at Gotta Pixel this week Was doors. Through a door to be more exact.

Day 72

Then the Macro Project was reflections.

Day 73

One of our unopened treasures... A Peter Pan toy. It is so easy to find Tinkerbell everywhere, but difficult to find Peter Pan. We were lucky to get this one. I think it was the last one they had.

Day 74

A Marine Corps coin which my son gave me to hold on to. And which he won't get back anytime soon, LOL.

Day 75

My daughter-in-law, Honey, sends me the cutest cards and boxes. This was our Christmas card from a couple of years ago. It now has a place of honor on my shelf.

Day 76

One of Nuke's works of art. It's too little and too fragile to use at Halloween so it sits next to the Christmas card.

Day 77

Trees are in bloom and every one's allergies are acting up. Beautiful tree though. I'll try to get some close-ups for next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Spring!!! Hugs on the allergies. They are not fun!

~BridgetL~ said...

Oh I love that reflection picture. I have a hard time taking those kinds of pics. Clown fish, rainbows, clouds :)
Thanks for sharing such great pictures :) I love looking at them all!