Thursday, May 31, 2012

Leaving them at home while I went to work

Twinkle Toes (c) A+ Designs

Work, home and miscommunications. When I walked through the door, The Princess asked me a question. Since she asks me the same thing all the time, I just presumed it was the same without asking her to repeat it. Told her if it was okay with dad, then I didn't have a problem with it. She calls. Okay with him. I tell Indy to get is bathing suit on, I get mine on. Come out. Why doesn't The Princess have hers on? "Tink, I asked you for a smoothie." Duh!

Not going to change. Make the smoothie. Gather everyone in the car. Go to bank. Drop The Princess off. Head to Sonic's for lunch. Stop at the pool for 2 hours. Go home. Watch cartoons. Make dinner which was only so-so. Not much flavor. Pan liked. Pan and Indy do his worksheets. Tink takes a break. One hour of video game. Thirty minutes of some cartoon. Good thing tv on timer, Tink fell asleep.

No comments: