Monday, November 01, 2010

Preparations get underway

Even my wine bottle gets a make over with its own witch's costume.

The Princess' spider takes a break on Pan's papasan chair before the festivities begin.

And death graced the dining room for awhile before heading out the door.

One of Pan's new toys. And to think he was going to try and make one himself.

Another new accessory to the haunted graveyard scene

Had to check out the bubble machine before the night began. The breeze took them up, up and away.

It's all starting to come together now with the fencing up and tombstones all placed.

The bat found his familiar haunt but the deathly witch got moved from the trees to the front of the garage.

Looks like the spider found a good meal to keep him busy throughout the evening.

kfkap's nemesis peers around a tombstone. I don't think kfkap realizes this one isn't real.

The Borg pumpkin found a new home near the door.

Cauldron full of candy was nearly depleted by the end of the evening.

A kitchen make-over and our Halloween toasting glasses.

My world famous bloody mary. For those who want to know: Mix 1 tbsp onion powder, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1 quart v8, 1/3 quart vodka, 1/4 cup spanish olive juice and toss in 5 or 6 pepperoni slices. Stir and refrigerate.

The Great Pumpkin (aka ex son-in-law) was very good to me this year with peppermint mocha kahlua, black cherry vodka (okay what do I do with this? I don't normally drink vodka) and a bottle of pure agave tequila.

Look, I spotted a ghostly apparition in the graveyard and Halloween festivities haven't even begun. Tomorrow I'll post some of the evening pictures.

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

how cool I thougth I saw bubble in the pictures.