Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lovely Valentine Tribulations

Thurs 2/14 Blog Prompt: Today is Valentine’s Day. What was your favorite Valentine gift?

If I get what I want today, it will be to feel better. I had to take Indy to the doctor on Monday and the clinic was packed. I managed to get a seat but those who came in after me were having to stand up. All of the kid chairs in the children's waiting room were full too. Good thing Indy didn't want to sit down. But being so packed, I managed to pick up a cold or something.

But if this is in reference to past Valentine's, my favorites had to have been those which included my favorite Japanese restaurant. Don't think we are going there tonight though. Not even sure I feel up to it. But if we do, I won't complain. Would you?

In honor of Valentine's, here is another layout of my sister and brother-in-law at their wedding.


As Time Goes By kit (c)Pepeetje; Template by Andrea Gold

2 comments:

ArtcTrish said...

Hey friend! Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you feel better....its the season for sick kids.

loonyhiker said...

I always hated taking my kids to the doctor. If I wasn't feeling bad at first, I would by the time I got home. Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you are feeling better!