Monday, December 18, 2006

Pressures of Tribulations

Mon 12/18 Blog Prompt: Where do you go when you want to get away from the pressures of life, family, work, etc.?

It's kind of hard to get away when you have a two year old running around and you haven't had to deal with something like that for nearly 30 years. My mom is right, it is harder as you get older. Seems like there is never any time during the day and I don't remember it being like that when I was in my 20's.

Still if I can find the time to get away, a good book is always the best choice. Sometimes I will spend time playing computer games, just so I don't have to think about what is transpiring around me. Although when I try a game I am usually interrupted with pleas of wanting to play too.

Photo shot from Hawaii:

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar
The Ballerina has been taking modeling
lessons and Scamp, her dad, wanted her
to show off for us. We had just gotten there
so she was still a little shy, but dad showed
her the paces to go through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiding in a book is an awesome choice!! i have to read eragon before i take the kids to it... but someone is always interrupting!

mom2triplets04 said...

I so agree with you that there isn't enough time for everything especially with a 2 year old. Well, with 3 2 year olds. It really gets crazy. And yes as I get older I am more and more tired. Wish I was in my 20's as well.