Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Apart from My Tribulations

Tues 12/19 Blog Prompt: What sets you apart from the crowd?

It will probably depend on who you ask. One of my best friends will tell you it is because I am the only person she knows who watches science shows for pleasure. She will also tell you that I can get along with a wide variety of people, from your fast food cook to a rocket scientist. It always makes me feel good when she brings that up.

If you ask my boss' wife, she will tell you if you need anything from her husband, you have to go through me.

Pan would probably say, well, we won't go there will we.

My kids could possibly tell you that I am a fantastic mom and a great listener, NOT, LOL.

The Princess will tell you that I look just like the Disney Tinkerbell. (oh to see through the eyes of a child). Actually I look more like Ms. Frosty the Snowman.

So I reiterate, it depends on the crowd and who is involved.

Photo from Hawaii:

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar
Samoa at the Polynesian
Culture Center. Scamp was
dragged up on stage to help
with some presentations. This
one was to start a fire with a
stick. He got some smoke.

4 comments:

mom2triplets04 said...

Love how you journaled with the view point of different people in your life. Great way of journaling. Will have to remember to do that some time.

Glynis said...

Love your answer to this question! I can tell by your writing that there are many reasons you are apart from the crowd...and thank you for the nice comment on my blog...you made my day!

Glynis said...

Oh, and there are LOTS of us who watch science shows for enjoyment! That's the only hobby dh and I share :)

Anonymous said...

You forgot from my point of view! You are the only person I know that can be 6 months pregnant and still beat me in a foot race. ;-) And I'm 8 years younger!!! You are also one of the nicest people I have ever known.