Saturday, April 04, 2009

E-groups, What is that?

Another old prompt I never got around to doing. e-groups I belong to:

The very first group I joined was RAKScrap. I have never participated in their forum nor have I ever uploaded a layout to their gallery, but I still enjoy getting their newsletter. I still check out their site for tutorials to make my digital scrapbooking more enjoyable.

Then I found Digital Scrapbook Place. And for several years I actively participated in the challenges, uploading layouts, attending chats, etc. I still actively partipate in the blog prompts (being that I get to chose them every 3rd month, LOL). I think my participation started slowing when it got difficult to figure out when challenges were being held and when they ended.

Next came Gotta Pixel. I was ecstatic when I saw their forum and they had a challenge for each of the month. It was so well laid out and you always knew when and where to look. They aren't doing that this year. I liked it better before. Still I will do what I can.

The last is goDigitalScrapbooking. I'm still trying to figure out the way they set up their challenges. And I know I'm probably making it harder than it should be.

All of the challenges are pretty similar, but each group has their own special touch. I know they all offer something for joining in the challenges, but you know what, I just enjoy doing them, regardless if their is a prize or not. As long as I know the p's & q's. :)

Valarie Ostrom Designs (template); October Give-Away Kit (c)Corina Nielsen Designs; Font: Franklin Gothic Book

No comments: